ShareCash Secrets - Earn $60000/year PART TIME

Hello, and welcome to ShareCash Secrets! First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is John, and I've been in the CPA Business for 2 years now. Through all of my ventures, I have earned an accumulative $250,000 in under a year and a half, all while working under 4 hours a day.

How, you might ask? I experimented with over 25 CPA (or CPA-related) websites, in an attempt to find the easiest, most efficient, and even fun CPA network/system out there. Upon review, I clearly found ShareCash, one of the greatest CPD (Cash Per Download) affiliates, I have ever seen. ShareCash offers the largest payout rate available, along with top quality surveys, with amazing conversion rates! A lot of these words might be confusing to you, so I will explain the CPA system to you.




CPA - CPA stands for Cash Per Action, meaning someone completes a task, and you get rewarded in currency, points, or something of that sort (Ex: ShareCash CPA rewards you .60c or more per download).

Conversion Rate - The percentile (%) of success a file cashes out to you. Most all surveys used by ShareCash have a 80% conversion rate or higher.

CPD - CPD stands for Cash Per Download, and this is what ShareCash is. They are a CPA Affiliate who uses a CPD gateway to get their own profits, as well as earning you, the affiliate, money.




Now that we have a pretty good understanding of the vocabulary, let's get to some numbers.

ShareCash pays you a .60 (60 cents) average per 1 download.

2 downloads = .60 x 2 = $1.20
12 downloads = .60 x 12 = $7.20


With my eBook you are guaranteed the following after just one week.
20-55 downloads a day ($12 - $33 a day)

With my eBook you are guaranteed the following after one month.
85-150 downloads a day ($51 - $90 a day)

With my eBook you are guaranteed the following after 2-3 months.
180-300 downloads a day ($108 - $180 a day)

After 2-3 months, you are on your own, and you will be earning INSANE amounts. The methods mentioned involve absolutely no $$$ investment, with minimal time investment.

First off, I suggest you sign up to the following websites before you get the eBook. Why? Because each website can be used to get you MORE money.


MicroWorkers
Adf.ly
ShareCash - Please Use My Referral Link!


After signing up to these websites, you need to download ShareCash Secrets: The Revolutionary eBook: $60000/year With ShareCash.

Retail Value: $150
Your Price: FREE



(c) 2011. 'ShareCash Secrets: The Revolutionary eBook: $60000/year With ShareCash' is legally distributed by BRMarketing, Inc. NO RESALE RIGHTS. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment